Saturday, August 15, 2009

The AM Chronicles

Follow this space for frequent updates :D

The AM chronicles.

A - roommate, chai and nicotine companion, amazing listener, aalo addict, gorgeous, very low capacity in terms of alcoholic consumption, posseses a strange liking for anything dark, depressing and morbid, idealist, optimist, best suited for midnight heart to hearts about men and life,
absolutely crazy and a world of fun.

M - currently cultural secretary of MIC- Manipal, beautiful, all rounder A grade student 'loved by all' types, perfectionist, loud!, always has a story related to the situation at hand, most accomodating teetoller, deep and not so deep conversations companion, motherly, 'sweet and sunny disposition' (in the words of mary poppins),
absolutely entertaining and a world of fun

oh! and i'm L - the control group so to speak.

L: our fridge is working overtime. it's acting like a freezer.
M: myabe it had a breezer! heh

as L attempts to avoid ongoing traffic and walks on the 'safe' broken side of the road,
A: if L wants to trek, then she can hike!


A: morning!
L: morning:) did u sleep well?
A: yes, but my right side is itching. is yours?


A: im so thirsty. I want juice.
L: there’s nothing in the house.
A: should I mix jam and water?


At the end of ‘forgetting sarah marshall’
A: I don’t really know what the movie’s about.


A: u wont get a nice husband if u don’t eat the last bite of noodles.
M: tere moonh mein gobar!


M: I get bored of eating what I’m eating after a while.


A: what will you do on ur suhag raat? Now only u can’t talk about sex!
M: I curse u, whenever u eat aloo, u will fart away to glory. But this curse is only for manipal.


M: these swine flu masks will teach ppl a lesson!
L: what lesson?
M: to control their own bad breath!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My....Dis is a masterpiece in the making ;)
    Thanx to the very interesting central characters :p
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lopes...
    i m very priviledged 2 b d main character but plz in future do remember 2 censor if required...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Reminds me of my hostel days and my crazy room-mates...no wait...I was the crazy room-mate! I wonder what those guys think of when they think of me now!!!

    ReplyDelete