Saturday, August 15, 2009

25 things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1.I hate insects, public toilets, my big feet, dirty nails, smelly ppl , immaturity and hypocrisy.

2.I think hostel life is determined by the ppl you live with.
I have always been blessed when it comes to roommates.
midnight feasts and vodka induced seances. coffee and parleG. rainy sundays and orphan puppies.

3.im addicted to bangalore.

4. waterfall caves are ideal for a holiday.

5.I am crazy about babies, candles, stationery, dogs, winter, flowers, the ocean, the smell of wet earth and the color green.

6. i think everyone has a theme song.

7.Sarcasm is a defense mechanism.

8. ivy on stome walls is so pretty. so are brasseries along the seine river.

9. the worst form of torture is paralysis.

10.I am mortally terrified of needles and cockroaches.

11. claustrophobia interferes with an active social life.

12. caffeine and nicotine tend to become compulsive, especially when it's raining.

13.I want to drive across Europe in a blue mustang.

14. A life without randomness is dull, boring and insipid.

15. nice is cherry blossoms and apple boulevards. soap bubbles are dreamy.

16.Chocolate is a way of life.

17. chai and onion pakkodas in the rain. chai, especially at obscene hours of the morning.

18. the smell of a newly creased freshly printed book gives me a high.

19.survival would be impossible without peach and coffee sessions with my twisted soulmate. My definition of ‘Mental telepathy’ and ‘other half’ would be you

20.the camera is a beautiful invention. it captures moments.it also satisfies narcissistic needs.

21. the only memories i have of school are the people i was with. i hated school.
childhood memories entail a one and only bosom buddy . from nappies to thongs. i love u!

22.I love to psychoanalyze, counsel and attribute everything to human nature.

23.music is imperative. Singing is a passion.

24. brain sex is deliriously delicious.

25.I hate goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment